Breakfast pizza? Why not! You need just few ingredients for a quick, delicious and for sure healthy breakfast. Pizza and healthy, does this fit together? I can prove, it does. I make my breakfast pizza with a whole wheat tortilla baked in a pan without any fat at all. And as a topping I spread some quark on the base and sprinkle with fruits. There are no limits for the choice of topping, you can take some nuts, seeds, if you need more sweetness you can add some rice syrup or even a little bit of melted dark chocolate, nut butter.
If you want to make your own tortilla, here you can find the recipe.
And now the recipe for the quickest pizza ever, I promise, it even beats the store bought pizza!
- 2 tbsp quark
- 1-2 cups fruits and berries
- Few mint leaves
- Spread quark on the tortilla.
- Put into the oven and bake for few minutes at 150 C, you just want it to be warm.
- Top with fruits and berries and serve with some mint leaves.
- If you wish you can put it into the oven for few more minutes with fruits on top, if you wish to have it warm.